Ulusaba Safari Lodge – Amenities | Reviews | Travel
(Last Updated On: June 15, 2020)
Often known as ‘heaven on earth’ in complement to its sister Rock Lodge (‘heaven in heaven’), the luxurious Ulusaba Safari Lodge is about down a cover of historical timber on the sting of a dry riverbed in South Africa’s Mpumalanga province.
Ulusaba Safari Lodge
Keep in exquisitely embellished treehouse-style rooms and suites linked collectively and to the principle lodge by swing bridges.
In addition to the superior sports viewing accessible at this luxurious vacation spot, there’s a full complement of actions on supply:
you’ll be able to discover the bush on safari walks, make a journey to the close by Blyde River Canyon, uncover the native Shangaan tradition or simply calm down within the on-site Spa, swimming swimming pools and different facilities.
The meals are elegant, ready by world-renowned cooks, the service distinctive and the environment magical and romantic, making the luxurious Ulusaba Safari Lodge an implausible wedding ceremony and honeymoon vacation spot.
Ulusaba is Sir Richard Branson’s Non-public Safari Recreation Reserve situated within the Sabi Sand Reserve in South Africa.
The hill on which Ulusaba Non-public Recreation Reserve’s lodge sits supplied the traditional Shangaan warriors with the right lookout level. “The place of little concern” was subsequently the right title for this famed stretch of the bushveld.
Immediately, the Ulusaba Safari Lodge presents a unique sort of journey. Positioned on the sting of a dry river and beneath a cover of historical timber, you may take rope swing bridges between rooms and watch thirsty animals skirt by your deck on their solution to the close-by the waterhole. Alternatively, retreat to the treehouse to get misplaced in birdsong.
Ulusaba is thought for the standard of its safari expertise, with a number of the most skilled Rangers and Trackers within the nation.
Their crew is inspired to let their personalities shine via, so you’ll be able to calm down as quickly as you step off the aircraft at their personal airstrip.
All visitors at Ulusaba Safari Lodge can anticipate luxurious lodging, excellent meals, twice day by day sport drives, safari walks, unforgettable views, and loads of smiles when you’re right here with us within the African bush.
Ulusaba means “place of little concern”.
That’s as a result of the koppie the place Rock Lodge sits supplied the traditional Shangaan warriors with the right lookout level.
Spend time at Ulusaba Safari Lodge and also you’ll be flying with the eagles, or take a stroll on the wild aspect again all the way down to earth at Safari Lodge.
Each Lodge is roughly 500 meters away from one another and is extraordinary in their very own means.
Every supplies singular and distinctive expertise – one thing you’ll bear in mind perpetually. We advise you to go to each one!
- A treehouse suite is hidden in the thick canopy, ideal for honeymooners.
- Nearby waterhole attracts a diverse range of local wildlife.
- Bush observatory for incredible stargazing.
- Sabi Sand Reserve, Kruger National Park, South Africa
- Ulusaba is approximately a 1 hour and 20-minute flight from the international airport in
- Johannesburg (OR Tambo International) or 30 minutes from Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport (KMIA)
- Safari Lodge can accommodate up to 22 guests in 11 rooms and suites
- Rock Lodge and Cliff Lodge (a 2 bedroom suite perfect for some added privacy) can
- accommodate a total of 20 – 25 guests
- Outdoor pool
- Fully equipped gym and Aroma Boma spa
- A variety of indoor and outdoor dining and relaxation areas with panoramic views of the bush
- Fully equipped gym and Aroma Boma spa in both lodges
- The Aroma Boma spa at Ulusaba is the perfect antidote to all the excitement of being out on the game drives, from facial rituals to massages and essential grooming
- All meals served in a variety of locations around the lodges are included
- Chefs specialize in pan-African dishes influenced by many African cultures, flavors, and spices, using seasonal, local ingredients
- Private dining under the African sky, in the Boma, on a deck or in the dining room
- Cubs’ Club (children) meals
- Wine cellar and wine room with tasting sessions on request