Ulusaba Private Game Reserve
Home / Specials / Ulusaba Private Game Reserve
Return to Previous Page
Ulusaba Private Game Reserve ~ Special Offer
Kids stay for FREE* at Ulusaba Private Game Reserve. This family-friendly game reserve is owned by Sir Richard Branson. The name Ulusaba means ‘place of little fear’, so named because the hill, on which Rock Lodge sits provided the ancient Shangaan tribal warriors with the perfect lookout point.
*T’s and C’s Apply
- IN A NUTSHELL
IN A NUTSHELL
- Ulusaba has 21 rooms and suites spread over two lodges: Rock Lodge, including the beautiful Cliff Lodge, and Safari Lodge.
- Ulusaba sits entirely within the Sabi Sand Reserve near Kruger National Park. The breathtaking hills of Ulusaba offer you a view of the surroundings are unparalleled.
- People visit the area for the abundant game and the variety of sightings possible.
- Each suite is furnished with indoor and outdoor showers, a private verandah ideal for romantic candlelit dinners, a minibar, and a bath.
- All drinks including a top quality wine list, fine champagne, and premium branded spirits
- Twice daily game drives and a daily walking safari (the walking safari is subject to favourable weather conditions
- A fully equipped gymnasium situated at Rock Lodge and Safari Lodge. Cliff Lodge also features a small gym
- Tennis courts with viewing pavilion – racquets and balls supplied
- An observatory, perfect for stargazing
- Laundry Service (no dry cleaning available)
- Complimentary WiFi at each of the lodges and in your room
- Information talks on flora, fauna, and conservation that can be organised on request for both adults and children
- Lounges at each lodge equipped with DVD’s, CD’s and a small library
- A Wine Lounge at Rock Lodge and Wine Cellar at Safari Lodge with an adjacent outdoor dining area
- Really nice staff
- Flights between Johannesburg and Ulusaba’s private airstrip
- Road- and air transfers between other airports and lodges
- Aroma Boma beauty treatments at Rock- and Safari Lodge
- Wedding- and Honeymoon Packages – refer to a separate rate sheet
- Tours to the local community
- Photocopying, telephone, fax, email facilities and gift shop purchases
- Private Game Drives (subject to availability)
- Scenic helicopter flights over the bush to view spectacular sights such as God’s Window and the Blyde River Canyon – the world’s 3rd deepest canyon
- A compulsory Sabi Sand Guest Conservation Contribution fee (GCC)
Ulusaba is approximately a 1 hour and 20-minute flight from the international airport in Johannesburg (JNB) flying by twin-engine aircraft, or 30 minutes from Nelspruit (MQP) and 20 minutes from Skukuza (SZK), via a charter air hop.
You can also come by road too from Nelspruit, which will take about 2 hours and 30 minutes.
These rates are per person for two nights. Price based on a minimum of 2 people staying for two nights.
Please treat all pricing as a guideline only. Kids stay for FREE! (T’s and C’s apply)
For more info and exact rates, please contact one of our Luxury African Safari experts.
- Rock Cliff Room
- 2 January – 21 Dec 2020
- From ZAR 20 160 per person