Ulusaba Game Reserve – Best Time to Visit, Wildlife & More!
October 16, 2020
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Support
South Africa Parks
1 Ulusaba Safari
Best Time to Go May to September (Dry season)
High Season October to March (It can get a bit busy)
Pros & Cons
- Wildlife is plentiful, and the Big Five is commonly seen
- Close-up viewing of animals with off-road driving
- Excellent guides offer day and night drives and walks
- Expensive, fully inclusive safari packages are the only options
- Situated in a part of Sabi Sands where it can get crowded
- Concentration on flagship species over others
There is excellent wildlife viewing in Ulusaba. Cheetah and all high-profile safari animals are easily found, including the Big Five. Leopard, normally very shy, are very relaxed in Sabi Sands and sightings of them are nearly guaranteed. Chacma baboon, vervet monkey, warthog, banded and dwarf mongoose and the secretive bushbuck are all common and worth observing.
Ulusaba’s terrain is comprised of woodland savannah. Thick foliage is present but seldom interferes with wildlife viewing. Rangers with great tracking skills and the ability to drive off-road, make the foliage an easy obstacle to overcome.
See Sabi Sand Game Reserve for more info
Ulusaba is part of the greater Sabi Sand Game Reserve. See the links below for more info about Sabi Sands.
Want to Visit Ulusaba GR?
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Partner Options
As Featured In
Copyright © 2020 SafariBookings. All Rights Reserved.