South Africa’s Premier Luxury Safari Lodge
South Africa’s Premier Luxury Safari Lodge | Londolozi Game Reserve
Pioneering Experiential Luxury Since 1926
Enjoy drinks on safari while you take in the beautiful African sunset at Londolozi Game Reserve
Londolozi Tree Camp is a celebration of over 4 decades of our connection to the natural world.
Our experienced and passionate guides will make sure that your safari is an unforgettable experience.
Beautiful leopards that can be found on Londolozi Luxury Game Reserve.
Experience amazing lion sightings while on safari at Londolozi Luxury Game Reserve
A lazy lion cub enjoying the last bit of sun at Londolozi Game Reserve.
Enjoy spectacular views of nature at Londolozi.
Relax your body and mind while you reconnect with nature at Londolozi Game Reserve.
A perfect opportunity for a romantic getaway.
Colourful Bee Eaters spotted on safari, Londolozi South Africa
Stunning leopar spotted on safari, Londolozi Game Reserve
Majestic herd of elephants crossing the river at Londolozi Game Reserve
Savor summer drinks on the deck at the Luxurious Londolozi Game Reseve.
Be immersed in traditional African singing at Londolozi Game Reserve.
Children can enjoy a wide range of activities during their luxurious stay at Londolozi Game Reserve.
Children activities include educating young kids about tracking in nature, South Africa.
Quality cuisine is second nature and part of the Londolozi experience.
Tantalize your taste buds with the exquisite cuisine at Londolozi.
Become one with nature at the exclusive Londolozi Reserve.
About Londolozi Game Reserve
Londolozi is one of South Africa’s original private game reserves. A pillar of global ecotourism and a proud family-run business, Londolozi is a beacon of light for many. The word Londolozi comes from a Zulu word and means ‘Protector Of All Living Things’. Our name reflects the ambitious conservation ethic in our relationship with the natural world. The reserve has been lauded internationally for its foresight and progressive land and wildlife management practices, as well as its productive community involvement.
Our emphasis on conservation and a village ethos stands alongside a commitment to luxurious accommodation, fine cuisine and exceptional service. In 1993, Londolozi became the first game reserve in the world to be accorded with Relais & Châteaux status.
Londolozi is situated on the banks of the Sand River, in the heart of the Sabi Sand Game Reserve within the Greater Kruger National Park. Going on safari at Londolozi allows you to have an exclusive and luxurious experience of the area.
As a luxury private game reserve, Londolozi is world-renowned for a few things. The Londolozi Feeling being one of them, although hard to describe, it could be translated to a combination of experiential luxury surrounded by the utter beauty of the Sabi Sands, all the while feeling completely at home. A visit to Londolozi is an experience like no other. One of the key elements of the Londolozi experience is the opportunity to see the world famous Leopards of Londolozi. Every part of the reserve, along with its spectacular wildlife, all contribute to the Londolozi experience. The ultimate luxury safari experience could be had as you bathe in the Private Granite Suites as a herd of elephants walk by.
A visit to Londolozi is something you can be proud of, not only for the stories you’ll take home but for the impact and support you’ll be creating. At Londolozi we place great importance on the protection of this precious piece of land that we are fortunate enough to show the rest of the world. While looking after the land and being dedicated to conservation, we also take care of our community through the Londolozi Village and The Good Work Foundation.
Visit the game reserve on a safari trip and experience the Londolozi Feeling for yourself while making a positive impact.
From The Blog See All
© Londolozi 2019 – All Rights Reserved
Terms and Conditions
By utilising the enquiry form and submitting an enquiry, you hereby agree to the following with regard to the Personal Information supplied by yourself in the enquiry form:
- All Personal Information which may be collected from you, will only be processed in accordance with this Policy or as specifically disclosed to you and/or brought to your attention.
- We will be entitled to lawfully process your Personal Information and to disclose the same to any subsidiary of Londolozi Game Reserve Trust, as well as trade partners to facilitate the procurement of products and / or services which you may have requested.
- As we do not run a travel company, the sharing of your information with trade partners may be required in order to facilitate the processing of your enquiry.
- We will not sell, transfer, share, or otherwise permit access to your Personal Information with any third parties other than as described in this Policy.
- We further reserve the right to use or disclose your Personal Information provided by you through, or by means of, our Websites as may be required from time to time so as to respond to your requests, comply with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes, and law enforcement inquiries, as required by litigation, to take precautions against liability, and protect the security and integrity of our Websites and the safety of its users.
Thank you for visiting our website.
Select your language and currency