Tucked away in the southern part of the world-renowned Sabi Sand Private Game Reserve is the exclusive and intimate Tydon Bush Camp. The Sabi Sand Game Reserve shares unfenced borders with the world-famous Kruger National Park in South Africa, providing access to the full array of rich wildlife both areas have to offer.
This tranquil tented safari camp is ideally situated within one of the best game viewing areas of the prestigious Sabi Sand Game Reserve.
The completely private bush camp features an outdoor dining boma set around a campfire for lantern-lit evenings under the stars. There is also a thatch-roofed dining lapa for serving meals indoors. The dining lapa is a combination of brick, canvas and thatch, and includes a comfortable lounge area.
Guests can relax and enjoy the peaceful natural setting from the viewing deck, nestled in the indigenous vegetation at camp.
Tydon Bush camp ensures that you enjoy a tranquil and undisturbed safari experience, and only allow children over the age of 16 to stay at the camp.
- Authentic bush camp experience
- South African cuisine
- Located in the world renowned Sabi Sand Private Game Reserve
- Air-conditioned tents
- Panorama Route tour
- Transport to Tydon Bush Camp as well as return to OR Tambo International Airport and direct surrounds, Sandton, Nelspruit Airport or Skukuza Airport (return trip includes photo stops along the Panorama Route)
- Accommodation at Tydon Bush Camp for 4 nights
- Three meals a day (breakfast, lunch & dinner)
- Two safari activities a day (morning, afternoon or evening safari game drive in open game viewing vehicles)
South Africa Sabi Sand Game Reserve
Type of Accommodation
Luxury air-conditioned tents