Embark on an unforgettable 4-day safari adventure into two of South Africa’s leading game parks – the prestigious Sabi Sand Private Game Reserve and the world-famous Kruger National Park.
Designed for small groups, families, couples and individual travellers, a passionate team provides each guest with a unique and personal safari experience in the magical African bush.
Explore the game-rich Kruger and Sabi Sand Reserve on thrilling game drives lead by professional game rangers, who share their extensive experience and knowledge with you. Encounter Africa’s Big Five – lion, leopard, rhino, buffalo and elephant, as well as an abundance of other wild animals and birds on this authentic wildlife safari.
On this well-rounded safari guests stay at the exclusive yet affordable Tydon Safari Camp where memories of a lifetime are made.
- Authentic African bush experience
- Air conditioned tents on stilts, with private viewing decks
- Homely South African cuisine
- Bush walks with experienced, armed tracker
- Exhilarating game drives in open safari vehicles
- Transport to and from OR Tambo International Airport, Johannesburg (Sandton CBD or East Rand areas around ORTIA only), Nelspruit Airport or Skukuza Airport
- Three nights of en suite accommodation at Tydon Safari Camp
- Three meals a day (breakfast, lunch & dinner)
- Two safari activities a day (morning, afternoon or evening safari game drive in open game viewing vehicles)
- Photo stops along Panorama Route on return journey
South Africa, Sabi Sand Game Reserve
Type of Accommodation
Luxury, air-conditioned tents