Mala Mala Sable Camp – African Safari Group
Home » Accommodations » Mala Mala Sable Camp
The Mala Mala Sable Camp offers an amazing opportunity for Big 5 game viewing and bird watching activities. It is a private and intimate camp solely used for game viewing and allows no other lodge vehicles to enter the vicinity, to ensure an absolute private experience. It is an ideal choice for families who seek adventure.
- Exclusive setting in private reserve bordering the Sabi Sands & Kruger National Park
- Sole-use reserve, no other lodge vehicles
- Amazing Big 5 game viewing & birding
- Virtually guaranteed leopard sightings
- Small, intimate camp – perfect for families
- Condé Nast Traveler – #17 in Top 20 Safari Lodges & Camps in Africa: Readers’ Choice Awards 2014
Enjoy bird watching, guided walks, photographic safaris, biking, horse riding and much more at the Mala Mala Sable Camp. Also, walk along the safari boutique or do some work out in the gym near the camp.
The location of the Mala Mala Sable Camp has network coverage, so you can easily use your mobile phones during the stay. There is an air-conditioned library too, in the main lounge of the camp.
- Swimming Pool
- Wi-fi available
- Beauty or wellness therapist
- Computer facilities
- Laundry service
Begin your day with a rich English breakfast featuring French toasts, pancakes, and smoked salmon. Enjoy lunch in a buffet style, which features many scrumptious options to choose.
Dinners at the Mala Mala Sable Camp are traditionally served beside a boma fire containing a variety of African cuisines. However, you choose to have a private dinner on the veranda of your suite or in the air-conditioned dining hall.
Mala Mala Sable Camp has five Luxury Suites that can lodge a maximum of 14 guests at a time. All these suites have king sized beds, a mini bar, en-suite bathrooms and tea/coffee station. The camp also has Lion’s Den that has two bedrooms in it, a perfect option for bigger groups and families.
Luxury Suite AMENITIES
- Air conditioning
- En-suite bath and shower
- Mini bar
- Safe in room
- Tea & coffee-making facilities
- Twin bed available
Other Room Types
Guests looking for a more exclusive experience can stay in the Lions Den, a two-bedroomed, spacious and air-conditioned suite offering magnificent views and a large sitting room along with all the facilities of the other suites.
- Bird watching
- Game drives
- Guided walks
- Photographic safaris
- Cultural tours
- Horse riding
- Guided walking safaris
Display rates in
|Dates||Board Basis||Rates From|
|Please Enquire||—||Please Enquire|
Our rates are per person sharing unless we note differently.
Please treat all pricing as a guide only:
- All rates are subject to availability and may change without notice
- Single supplements may apply
- Rates may be different for different room types
- The most competitive rates for accommodation are available in our tailored packages
Request a quote or speak to one of our African Safari Experts for the best, most current rates available.