Londolozi Game Reserve – Best Time to Visit, Wildlife & More!
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Support
South Africa Parks
1 Londolozi Safari
Best Time to Go May to September (Dry season)
High Season October to March (It can get a bit busy)
Pros & Cons
- Wildlife viewing is great, and all of the Big Five are commonly seen
- Off-road driving allows you to get close to wildlife
- Skilled guides offer walking safaris and daytime and night drives
- Five luxury safari lodges with different styles and price range
- Limited traversing rights ensure this part of Sabi Sands doesn’t get very crowded
- Safari packages are expensive and fully inclusive
- Less exciting species are often passed over in favor of flagship species
Wildlife is abundant, and game viewing is excellent. All high-profile safari animals are present and easily seen (including the Big Five and cheetah). Leopard have been highly habituated for years in this area and encounters with them are virtually guaranteed. Some of the beautiful antelope species you’re likely to encounter are greater kudu, impala, waterbuck and the small steenbok.
Londolozi’s landscape is made up of woodland savannah. Although the foliage is thick in areas, it seldom interferes with game viewing because the rangers are skilled in tracking wildlife and are allowed to drive off-road.
See Sabi Sand Game Reserve for more info
Londolozi is part of the greater Sabi Sand Game Reserve. See the links below for more info about Sabi Sands.
Want to Visit Londolozi GR?
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Partner Options
As Featured In
Copyright © 2020 SafariBookings. All Rights Reserved.