Leadwood Lodge – Exeter Private Game Reserve
• BY AIR:
• O R Tambo Johannesburg International – Hoedspruit
• Cape Town International – Hoedspruit
• Transfers to lodge are available
• CHARTER FLIGHTS:
• Private charters on request
• Helicopter transfers on request
• PRIVATELY OWNED AIRCRAFTS:
• Indemnity Form to be completed prior to arrival.
• BY ROAD:
From Johannesburg to Exeter Private Game Reserve:
• Take the N12/N4 from Johannesburg to Nelspruit.
• Take the R40 from Nelspruit to Hazyview.
• Next, take the R536 from Hazyview towards Paul Kruger Gate.
• After 34km along a tar road, look out for signs indicating the Private Game Lodges on the left hand side of the road sign for Exeter and other lodges (and the Green board for the community Huntington.)
• Travel 8.2km along the dirt road you will pass a school on your left, keep driving till you get to a large four way intersection. There are a few roadside stalls here and lodge boards
• Turn right at the four-way intersection.
• Travel 1,4km along this road until you get to a T-junction.
• Turn left at the T-junction.
• Travel 800m along this road. You will see signboards indicating Exeter game lodges on the left hand side of the road. Turn left here.
• Travel a further 1km along this road. Do not turn off at any point and continue until you see the entrance gate to the Sabi Sand Game Reserve. Enter at this gate.
• You will need to pay an entrance fee of R160 per vehicle and R40 per person at this gate. The entrance fee can only be confirmed at the time of making your reservation. (Prices subject to change)
• Once you are inside the reserve, turn left immediately, drive past the turnoffs to Savanna, Castleton, Singita and Idube.
• Once past the Idube sign, you will see signboards indicating Exeter, Leadwood and Dulini.
• Follow the signs to the correct camp.
GPS: -25.146838 (latitude), 31.728515 (longitude)