Dulini Lodge – Exeter Private Game Reserve
• BY ROAD:
• Take the N12 highway and from Pretoria take the N4 highway to eMalahleni (Witbank)
• Just before eMalahleni (Witbank), the N12 joins the N4 highway
• Continue on the N4 to Mbombela (Nelspruit)
• Take the R40 from Mbombela (Nelspruit) to Hazyview
• At Hazyview turn right onto the R536 towards the Paul Kruger Gate
• After 34kms look out for signs indicating the private game lodges on the left hand side of the road
• Turn left onto gravel road where indicated Exeter Game Reserve Lodges, travel approximately 3.5km you will pass a school on your left
• Turn left at the signpost. Drive another 1km to Newington Gate
• Pay R160 per vehicle anf R40 per person entrance fee at the Newington gate – cash only. These rates can only be confirmed at time of reservation and are subject to change.
• Once inside the Sabi Sand Reserve, pass the turnings to Savanna Castleton, Singita and Idube. At t-junction turn right for Dulini.
GPS: -25.1670 (latitude), 31.703796 (longitude)