Dulini Game Reserve – Best Time to Visit, Wildlife & More!
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Support
South Africa Parks
1 Dulini Safari
Best Time to Go May to September (Dry season)
High Season October to March (It can get a bit busy)
Pros & Cons
- The wildlife viewing is superb, and the Big Five are easily seen
- Close sightings of wildlife due to the ability to drive off-road
- Excellent guides offering day and night drives and walking safaris
- Only expensive, fully-inclusive safari packages available
- Situated in a more crowded part of Sabi Sands
- Big emphasis on flagship species only
It is easy to see all of the Big Five and cheetah in Dulini. Although usually difficult to see, leopard sightings are common as they tend to be very relaxed throughout Sabi Sands. Various antelope species are plentiful, although they are sometimes ignored in favor of focusing on more high-profile safari animals. Night drives offer a great opportunity to see some nocturnal creatures such as large-spotted genet and civet.
The vegetation is quite thick across Dulini’s woodland savannah, but this rarely interferes with sightings, due to skilled guides and trackers and the ability to drive off-road.
See Sabi Sand Game Reserve for more info
Dulini is part of the greater Sabi Sand Game Reserve. See the links below for more info about Sabi Sands.
Want to Visit Dulini GR?
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Partner Options
As Featured In
Copyright © 2020 SafariBookings. All Rights Reserved.